Dear Patients and Families,
We would like to inform you that the staff at Graham Dermatology is working to keep our patients safe regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
· We already follow strict infection control protocols in our clinic that keep our facilities safe for all patients, and we are continuing to follow these best practices.
· In addition, we have implemented a special COVID-19 preparedness plan and require any employees who are feeling sick to remain at home until they are well.
As a patient, there are a few things you can do to help us protect the health and well-being of all our patients:
· We will only have no more than 2 patients waiting in the waiting area, so we are asking that anyone who accompanies a patient other than a parent accompanying a child please wait in the car.
· We would like to do as many visits remotely as possible so any follow ups, refill requests, or any visit that can be done over the phone we would prefer to do so.
· If you have a fever or are experiencing symptoms of a respiratory infection (e.g., cough, sore throat, fever or difficulty breathing),or history of travel to areas experiencing transmission of COVID-19 or contact with possible COVID-19 patients please call our office to cancel your appointment with Graham Dermatology. When you are completely well or had a waiting period, we will do our best to reschedule any cancellations from this time period as soon as possible.
· Follow CDC recommendations for preventing illness, such as proper hand washing, avoiding close contact with people who are sick, disinfecting frequently touched surfaces, and covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation in helping us keep all our patients and staff well.